Sony is here to support you globally. Whether you need to download new software or want to find out about the latest new features, our colleagues at Xperia Care have got the answers for you. The help and support you need is right at your fingertips with the Xperia Care app. And as the main focus of Developer World is helping Android app and game developers, we want to take the opportunity to guide you to the right point of contact.
What is Xperia Care and what does it cover?
Xperia Care provides global customer service, the Xperia Care app on your device is one way of accessing support information, such as help with software updates, repairs, and diagnostics. You can also contact us via the Contact Centers to get help with the same questions, or you can go online on your laptop or desktop.
Other ways to get help
If you haven’t found the info you were looking for, and need more help, why not try one of these additional resources:
- Sony support forum – Meet and discuss Sony Mobile products with other users and share your experiences with each other.
- Sony blog – Get the top stories, major software release information, and official press releases.
- Support chat, email, phone – If you can’t find what you’re looking for, ask our experts on Xperia devices.
- Social media – Make your question social and post it on Sony Mobile Facebook and Twitter.
Here on Developer World, you find tools, tutorials, and resources for Android developers who want to make apps, games or services for Xperia devices.
If you have any questions about Xperia Care or Xperia products, we hope you’ll find these links useful. And as always, you can ask a developer-related question or leave a comment with us here, and we’ll get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.
- Meet and discuss Sony Mobile products with other users and share your experiences on the Sony support forum.
- Get the latest stores, software upgrade info, and official press releases from the Sony blog.
- Contact Xperia support experts directly via chat, email or phone.
- Learn how to get developer support from Sony engineers on Stack Overflow.