If you are a developer with innovative ideas and the skills to realise them, you can apply to become part of the Stand out programme by using the form below. You can apply either with an app or with an app idea.
Apply with an app
If you apply with an app, you are asked to provide the following information:
- Which of the required APIs you are using.
- Link to your app (if published).
- Short description of your app (optional).
Apply with an idea
If you apply with an idea, you are asked to provide the following information:
- Which of the required APIs you are planning to use.
- Description of your app idea and how you plan to realise it.
- Link to your top application (previously published).
- Number of downloads of your top application.
If your app or idea meets our criteria, we’ll get in touch by email to discuss potential partnership and promotion opportunities. We may also send you a device for you to use when finalising your app, or provide you with support on how to get it tested in the best possible way.
You can basically apply at any time. We are continuously accepting and reviewing proposals in search of exciting new partners that can join the Stand out from the crowd programme. However, there are a couple of important dates to keep in mind:
- November 1 – Last day to apply for CES 2014. In order to be considered for participation at CES 2014, you must apply by this date.
- December 15 – Last day to apply for Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014. In order to be considered for participation at MWC 2014, we need your application by this date.
To apply, fill out the form below and click Submit. We are looking forward to your application!
By submitting the form below, you accept the terms and conditions which can be found by clicking on Legal in the footer of this page.