ChkBugReport is a tool for analysing the output of an Android™ bugreport. The tool takes the large text file, which is the output of the Android bugreport tool, and parses it into something much more readable. We have published ChkBugReport as open source, and it can be downloaded from the ChkBugReport project at Developer World’s GitHub. For a more extensive introduction, read our ChkBugReport blog post. Any questions, comments or ideas for contribution can be posted in the ChkBugReport thread in the XDA forum. We are monitoring this thread to answer your posts and continuously publish new information about the ChkBugReport tool.
For more information about ChkBugReport, check out the following links:
- Go directly to the ChkBugReport tool download to get started right away.
- Get the latest news at the ChkBugReport support thread in the XDA forum.
- Read our ChkBugReport introduction blog post.
- Download ChkBugReport source code from GitHub.
- Have a look at the ChkBugReport installation guide to get started using ChkBugReport.