Depending on your topic, there are several ways to contact us:
- Do you have a comment or and idea about something we’ve written in one of our blog posts? Feel free to drop us a comment on the post itself. We try to answer comments as much as we can.
- If you have support questions regarding one of our products, please see the Sony Xperia™ Support forum. There you can find answers to many questions. Our support agents are constantly monitoring the forum, and they are answering questions as soon as they can. For more details on customer support, check out the Sony Mobile Support page.
- If you want to get the very latest news on our products, you should check our the Sony Xperia Product Blog regularly. This is the place for all the latest news about Sony Xperia™ products.
- For developers working with any of our phones, tablets, tools and SDKs, we recommend you to post any questions on Stack Overflow. We have a team of developers that constantly monitor, contribute and reply to questions regarding our products and tools at Stack Overflow. So if you have a question, just make sure to add a proper product name or the term “Sony” to the question. Then it will be easier for us to catch your question, and provide you with guidance. You are of course also welcome to post a comment on a post related to the tool you are working on.
- For press inquiries, please use the following contact details:
Global Communications and PR
202 Hammersmith Rd
London W6 7DN
+44 20 8762 5858
- For any other questions, comments or requests, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we will not answer to product support questions (see the links above instead), or support questions regarding unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com.