- What is Developer World Mobile?
Developer World Mobile is the Sony Mobile hub for tutorials, tools and the latest technical news related Android in general, and Sony Xperia™ smartphones and accessories in particular. The website also holds 700+ downloads, ranging from open source archives for phone software, to phone white papers and developer tools and SDKs. We are updating the site several times a week with news, tutorials, tech articles and downloads, so remember to check back on a regular basis.
Get the edge with Developer World Mobile!
The Developer World Mobile website, as well as the SonyXperiaDev Youtube, and the SonyXperiaDev Twitter channel, are run by a small dedicated team within Sony Mobile. We aim to assist third party developers worldwide to be successful, by offering tools, knowledge, technical support and visibility to everyone from contracted partners to grass root developers. The team is based in Lund, Sweden, and San Francisco, USA.
- Who is behind the site?
The Developer World Mobile website is an essential part of Sony Mobile’s developer outreach. Other important channels include the SonyXperiaDev Youtube channel and the SonyXperiaDev Twitter channel. These channels are are all being run by one dedicated global team. We’re collaborating with many departments and regional offices within Sony (most notably the software department, the technology office and the marketing organisation) to get the best developer information and tools out there, and also to get your best ideas and areas of interest shared and spread within Sony. Our aim is to bridge our internal software development with external developers, in terms of innovation and knowledge sharing.
- How do I get in contact?
Depending on your topic, there are several ways to contact us:
- Do you have a comment or and idea about something we’ve written in one of our blog posts? Feel free to drop us a comment on the post itself. We try to answer comments as much as we can.
- If you have support questions regarding one of our products, please see the Sony Xperia™ Support forum. There you can find answers to many questions. Our support agents are constantly monitoring the forum, and they are answering questions as soon as they can. For more details on customer support, check out the Sony Mobile Support page.
- If you want to get the very latest news on our products, you should check our the Sony Xperia Product Blog regularly. This is the place for all the latest news about Sony Xperia™ products.
- For developers working with any of our phones, tablets, tools and SDKs, we recommend you to post any questions on Stack Overflow. We have a team of developers that constantly monitor, contribute and reply to questions regarding our products and tools at Stack Overflow. So if you have a question, just make sure to add a proper product name or the term “Sony” to the question. Then it will be easier for us to catch your question, and provide you with guidance. You are of course also welcome to post a comment on a post related to the tool you are working on.
- For press inquiries, please use the following contact details:
Global Communications and PR
202 Hammersmith Rd
London W6 7DN
+44 20 8762 5858
- For any other questions, comments or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not answer to product support questions (see the links above instead), or support questions regarding unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com.