In November, we announced that we were the first phone manufacturer in the world to support WebGL in the native Android web browser on Xperia™ phones. As a next step, we are now very excited to release our WebGL implementation for our coming Xperia™ phones running Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above as open source. Read more after the jump, as Anders Edenbrandt, Senior Software Architect, explains more!
- Read our announcement about WebGL support for the 2011 Xperia™ phones (including demos).
- Check out our first announcement about WebGL as an internal research project.
- Download copyleft archives for Sony Ericsson phones.
- Read more about our support in the open developer community.
- Learn about ChkBugReport, another open source initiative from Sony Ericsson.