Ever wanted to peek inside and know more about your application? Ever desired to know what permissions your application uses, what Android™ version it supports, libraries it depends on and more? Well a simple answer to all your needs is now on Android Market™; Sony Ericsson AppXplore. And it works on all phones running Android 2.1 and above!
With the new AppXplore tool from Sony Ericsson you can dig inside all the applications installed on your Android device and learn many application details like application version, package names, certificate validity dates, application signature, permissions, activities and lots more.
A simple UI and some nice features make it great tool especially for Android™ developers and technology enthusiasts. AppXplore promises to be one of the best applications on Android Market to ‘‘Xplore’’ more about Android.
Some of the many cool features include:
- Parsing of the AndroidManifest.xml file and displaying useful information of the desired application in an easy to read format.
- Searching for a desired application.
- Filtering applications installed on your devices based on Backup Agent support.
- Filtering applications installed on your devices based on android:debuggable flag.
- Saving the information to Secure Digital (SD) card or sending it by e-mail.
- Sending the information using the e-mail to e-mail client present in the phone.
You can download Sony Ericsson AppXplore from Android Market. Take a picture of the QR code below with your phone (for example with the Barcode Reader app), or check out the following AppXplore download link to Android Market.